An alternative to paint the front of the house, is to give texture with stone cladding as in this beautiful home:
- In the case of paving a balcony or terrace, the type of stone chosen should be permeable and light.
- For kitchens and bathrooms the most sophisticated stone models are more desirable.
Placement of the pavement:
- To place a stone pavement, you have first to level the floor and leave the subfloor ready.
- The placement of the socket is optional: while there are models that bring built this piece, we can leave the pavement without base making a very neat work or cut the same stone and place it without any problems.
- The stone should be sealed. To do this, use a silicone product that will protect it from stains without altering the color or texture.
- The vitrification treatment is an alternative to give a glossy or matte finish, according to preference. This treatment is similar as the one given to the wood.
Via: House Facades and Home Interiors